Monday, February 2, 2009

HELP

I started this blog for the purpose of putting into words, some of the thoughts I have about politics and other events I find interesting. I had also thought it a good way for me to communicate with my friends that are spread across the globe, some of which I rarely see in person but still keep in touch with. I also write a good bit on OPEDNEWS, a web based news sight that has both professionals, as well as people like myself and there is at times, a lot of “back and forth”. OEN, as we refer to it, gives me all the time and interaction I need and therefore I have to remember my blog, which when I think about, I “cross post” some things. But, I get no reader response at all on ginsmill and just wonder if anyone reads it at all. Therefore, I am asking anyone that does read anything, please send me email at arnold_gin@yahoo.com and tell me what you think. If I had found OEN before I created this blog------I probably would not have ever created it. But, it did give me a chance to put in words some of my thoughts and other than the signature line on my emails, I have none nothing to promote the blog. Anyway, should you stumble in------let me know.

Peace,gin

No comments: